First of all,I used to hate dogs you know…
because to me,dogs seems to be dirty and disgusting in the sense of they like to lick their owner or anyone else who sees them and usap2 bulu diorang ni….dari segi islam,kalau diorang kering and kita pun kering,boleh pegang..tapi kalau salah satu basah,that means x leh pegang…dah jadi najis mughallazah….again,I dare not to pegang even though dua2 kering.was-was nak buat.though I have that kind of perception towards dogs,but still I found dogs are adorable,fun-loving and playful animal to be as a pet.ni dalam cite tv la...people always say that dogs are
faithful/loyal to their owner and clever too!very active and sensitive!not forgetting,PROTECTIVE jugak.hehe.needless to say,dogs are CUTE AND CUDDLY!hehe,especially the furry and chubby ones.
because to me,dogs seems to be dirty and disgusting in the sense of they like to lick their owner or anyone else who sees them and usap2 bulu diorang ni….dari segi islam,kalau diorang kering and kita pun kering,boleh pegang..tapi kalau salah satu basah,that means x leh pegang…dah jadi najis mughallazah….again,I dare not to pegang even though dua2 kering.was-was nak buat.though I have that kind of perception towards dogs,but still I found dogs are adorable,fun-loving and playful animal to be as a pet.ni dalam cite tv la...people always say that dogs are
faithful/loyal to their owner and clever too!very active and sensitive!not forgetting,PROTECTIVE jugak.hehe.needless to say,dogs are CUTE AND CUDDLY!hehe,especially the furry and chubby ones.
I really thanked my ex-boyfriend.even though we were not meant to be together,but he had taught me how to love dogs bit by bit..don’t get me wrong.he doesn’t petting the dog..it’s just that he’s interest is towards dogs.he did teach me some types of dogs.for example,the dog that always being rared by policeman : german shepard.
and the rest I forgotten la.but I really love the golden terrier breed.
pastu aku pun suka anjing kutub as well as breed dalam citer LASSIE.comel kan..?hehe
Aku pernah tengok movie kat wayang dengan ex aku cite CHIHUAHUA : BEVERLY HILLS.kelakar and touching..aku dapat kenal baka anjing yang lain2.contohnya,Chihuahua….
eii,x minat anjing tu…kurus,kecik,bulu x lebat and pendek…pastu gatal suka mengorat..!haha...tau x macamana aku leh jadi x minat dengan chihuahua ni?sebab tu ialah anjing belaan PARIS HILTON the blonde dumb tu...!
yang wat voice over untuk Chihuahua betina tu DREW BARRYMORE.x ingat la nama Chihuahua tu apa ms tu.nasib baik her voice over tu suits the chihuahua character..hoho,pkai perfume CHANEL NO.5 lagi you…and her best friend was DELGADO…the german shepard who had losts his olfactory sense during his mission utk membanteras jenayah sebelum Delgado work together dengan geng Chihuahua ni.huhu.tapi at the end of the story,Delgado was hired by a cop at mexico tau…so sweet!and he said that was an unexpected and unbelievable thing ever happened to him..sebab dia dah x de lagi olfactory sense tu but still ada gak cop yg baik hati nak amek dia keje.and masa tu gak si Chihuahua ni berpisah dengan Delgado….huuuu,sedih3x….isk3x
yang wat voice over untuk Chihuahua betina tu DREW BARRYMORE.x ingat la nama Chihuahua tu apa ms tu.nasib baik her voice over tu suits the chihuahua character..hoho,pkai perfume CHANEL NO.5 lagi you…and her best friend was DELGADO…the german shepard who had losts his olfactory sense during his mission utk membanteras jenayah sebelum Delgado work together dengan geng Chihuahua ni.huhu.tapi at the end of the story,Delgado was hired by a cop at mexico tau…so sweet!and he said that was an unexpected and unbelievable thing ever happened to him..sebab dia dah x de lagi olfactory sense tu but still ada gak cop yg baik hati nak amek dia keje.and masa tu gak si Chihuahua ni berpisah dengan Delgado….huuuu,sedih3x….isk3x
Satu lagi,I’ve never like BULLDOG!!kat bawah ni daripada breed BULLDOG BOXER.huumpphh,memang badan mem-boxing dia nehh!!anjing RIKISHI kot nie...?
aku x pernah suka kat hanjing nie because they are UGLY,BERAT NAK MAMPOS BILA NAK MENGANGKATNYA AND LAZY!!ONLY KNOWS TO EAT AND SLEEP JE!!!
ish3x...x tak baik betul aku...simply je cakap bulldog hodoh kan?
bukan hodoh actually..it's just that i don't like the way it looks...FLABBY FACED AND HAS SHORT LEGS~
I wanna show some pictures of my favourite dogs…I like to call them as DOGGIE.hey,not that doggy style in the sex tape!!!
I call doggie because I like the pronounciation.it’s like the baby language.
“mummy2x,I see doggie!!.mummy2x,can I have one??”















My favorite dog breed is Pomeranian <3
ReplyDeletei da tengok breed kgemaran u....pd i,lebih kurang nak sama mcm chihuahua...maybe ada mix breed kot...chihuahua kawin dengan other type of breed ke...pomeranians are short and cute..bulu jenis long-haired..suara pun kecik gak agaknya..huhu...i x google further info pasal breed favourite u nie....just tulis apa dalam kepala i...haha,no offence
ReplyDelete