Friday, February 18, 2011

I AM NOT READY TO BE IN ANY SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP

I HAVE NO CONFIDENCE AND STRENGTH AT ALL,THAT ONE DAY I'LL FALL FOR ANY MAN.
WHAT AM I GOING THROUGH RIGHT NOW WILL TAKE......
*silence*


maybe for several years : to heal from all the sadness and heartbreaking moments.....


heal in the sense of i CAN ACCEPT THE FACT that he's not meant for me & WILL PRAY THE BEST FOR BOTH OF THEM.


as he is someone else's now.


and hope that *fingers crossed* my cousin,rynn sunshine will get married soon~~


HAHAHAHA!

4 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahahaha!!

    oh my dear don't take years to heal. the best way to heal a broken heart is to love again :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. give ur heart a chance....
    btw,no rush...the time will come n u'll know it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. well....ermmmm....yeah,hopefully i will meet the right guy.
    ameen~~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...